Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun with creative Swiss roll
















Yes, Swiss Roll again. Having made my first successful creative Strawberry swiss roll and receiving a slew of compliments from my friends, I was motivated to make the swiss roll again.



Today I actually wanted to make some hearts and ball disigns instead but they turned out not what I expected and envisaged. So I just simply gave up and adapted what I had done to form the eventual disigns. hahah...hehehe.



The sponge cake was not well made as you can see air bubbles. After all it is still worth all the efforts. I really had fun and enjoyed the process very much.


.Recipe is the same as the creative strawberry swiss roll.


2 comments:

  1. hihi, the recipe for creative strawberry swissroll is not available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the recipe is here :2011/03/creative-strawberry-swiss-roll.html

    Thank you for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete